- Did You Know
- Survey Reports
Thought Leadership Articles from eminent professionals
It is believed that the term 'thought leadership' was first coined in 1994, by Joel Kurtzman, editor-in-chief of the magazine - Strategy & Business. The term was used to designate interview subjects for that magazine who had contributed new thoughts to business.
Today, ‘thought leadership’ implies anyone who presents a new insight, or additional perspectives on some theme or subject that evokes a 'thought process' in us when we come across such ideas or writings. In this section our effort is precisely that – to evoke you to ‘think’...
- Acquisitions, Stability must be ensured
- Appreciative Enquiry, A Better way of getting results
- Build Trust to Build Strong working relationships
- Coach Carter, Learning Management through movies
- Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring - How to choose and use the right technique
- Diversity in Organizations
- Powering the Supply Chain with e-technology
- Socratic Leadership
- Storytelling, A leadership Competency
- Vision to Action, realizing our aspirations
Did You Know
Did you know Unilever saved millions by lowering the sugar content in many of their products, or, in New York a start-up offered afternoon siesta services to head honchos, or, a food chain took their employees to go kart racing and had a full day racing in F1 style to keep the morale high during the global downturn, these and many such amazing stories make the eight-letter word 'business'. Read them all here
Surveys are conducted on target population, the data analysed and interpreted to provide knowledge, information and insight on particular issues or subjects through interviews, opinion polls, questionnaires, quantitative market research and various other tools and methodologies. In this section we will bring you report and analysis of the various surveys conducted by Gray Matters and its alliances.